Previous Participants: my4R Accounts from last year are still active. Previous participants do not need to sign-up again. Simply click the "my4R ACCOUNT" link above to sign-in and verify / update your account information.
New Participants: Sign-Up and start earning points today! Simply accept the Rules and Regulations below, and enter your information to create a my4R account.
Any retail salesperson who is employed by a federally licensed firearms retailer and who sells new Ruger® firearms may participate in the Ruger Rapid Retail Rewards ProgramSM ("4R Program"), which allows retail salespersons the opportunity to earn points to redeem for select Ruger® products during the specified time period.
Points are accumulated by selling new Ruger® firearms between June 1, 2015 and September 30, 2015. 4R Program points may then be redeemed for select Ruger® Reward Firearms and Accessories. The list of available Ruger® Reward Firearms and Accessories and associated redemption point values, as well as 4R Program point values associated with each model firearm sold are available online at www.ruger.com/4R.
When you have accumulated enough points to qualify for a 4R Program firearm or accessory, simply submit the necessary information (described at the bottom of this document) to us online or by mail, and we will redeem your 4R Program points for the product(s) you select.
The following terms and conditions also apply to the 4R Program;
- The 4R Program is only open to legally employed salespersons of FEDERALLY LICENSED RETAIL FIREARMS DEALERS HAVING A REGULAR PLACE OF BUSINESS with scheduled business hours on premises where such business use is permitted by law, and where products are displayed to the shooting public, and who have a state resale tax number (where applicable).
- Only new Ruger® firearms sold between June 1, 2015 and September 30, 2015 qualify for this Program. Pre-owned or used Ruger® gun sales do not qualify. Law enforcement tax exempt orders do not qualify for the 4R Program. A Ruger® firearm is considered sold when the Form 4473 is completed and the consumer takes possession of the firearm. At that point, the retail salesperson who completed the transfer of the Ruger® firearm may credit the sale towards the 4R Program.
- Each participant must create a “my4R” account at www.ruger.com/4R
- All requests for redemption must be received no later than October 31, 2015. Requests for redemption received after October 31, 2015 will not be accepted. Ruger is not responsible for lost, stolen, missing or misdirected mail. Ruger Rapid Retail Rewards ProgramSM points have no cash value.
- Incomplete requests for redemption will not be processed. If your submission is incomplete, you will be notified by email (with instructions on how to correct it). Any incomplete request not corrected and fulfilled by December 15, 2015 will be canceled.
- If the Ruger® Reward Firearm or Accessory that you select for redemption is unavailable, Ruger reserves the right to substitute a Firearm or Accessory of equal or greater value.
- Ruger® Reward Firearms and Accessories will be shipped at Ruger's expense. Firearms will be shipped to the Federal Firearms Licensee ("FFL") of your choice, though you will be responsible for any transfer fees charged by the FFL holder. Ruger Reward Accessories will be shipped directly to the home address listed in your my4R account.
- Earned 4R Program points are subject to verification before redemption. Any 4R Program points that cannot be verified will be deducted and cannot be used to purchase Reward Firearms or Accessories. Points may not be combined by multiple salespersons.
- The Ruger Rapid Retail Rewards ProgramSM is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. All Reward Firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensee. Not all Ruger® Reward Firearms and Accessories are available in all states and locales. Prior to claiming a Ruger® Rewards Firearm or Accessory, be sure it complies with your local and state laws.
- Any participant who redeems 4R Program points for Ruger® Reward Firearms and/or Accessories which have a combined value of $600 or more will be issued an IRS Form 1099 in accordance with federal law. The 1099 will be issued for the combined value of all Ruger® Reward Firearms and Accessories shipped by Ruger in a given calendar year. The value of any firearm or accessory will be determined using the Ruger distributor price in effect at the time the Reward Firearm or Accessory is released for shipment.
- Ruger reserves the right to amend or cancel the 4R Program at any time. Ruger reserves the right to suspend or revoke participation in the 4R Program if the retailer or salesperson fails to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein. This program is void where prohibited by law. The offers contained herein are only good in the United States.
- Any points not redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions will be forfeited.
In order to redeem your 4R Program Points, you must generate a 4R Program Redemption Form online via your Ruger my4R account, which can be created and accessed at www.ruger.com/4R. Once the Redemption Form has been generated, you can either submit it online along with all supporting documentation, or you can mail the information as listed below.
A Redemption Form which does not include all of the following information will be deemed incomplete.
- A completed, online generated 4R Program Redemption Form;
- Proof of each qualified sale in the form of completed copies of pages 2 and 3 of the Firearms Transaction Record (Form 4473), a copy of the cash register receipt showing serial number, date sold and NICS approval number or a copy of your electronic ATF disposition record showing serial number, date sold, and NICS approval;
- If redeeming for a firearm, a current copy of the license of the FFL to whom you want the Ruger® Reward Firearm shipped.
If you are submitting your redemption by mail, all of the above information (including a printed copy of the online-generated 4R Program Redemption Form) should be sent to the address specified on the 4R Program Redemption Form.
If you are submitting your redemption online, you may upload JPEG images (photos or scans) of the supporting documentation. JPEG files must be clear and legible for consideration.